Security in Mobile Cloud
From CIS Lab, SJTU, China
|Name:||Chen, Kefei||Huang, Zheng|
|Office:||Electr-Building 3#429||Electr-Building 3#331|
|Tel:||3420 4221||3420 5716|
Goal of this course
The goal of this course is to foster security mindset in mobile cloud computing environment, including identifying the threats in mobile cloud, understanding how Security protocols work, applying cryptography, trusted computing and virtualization technologies to mitigate threats.
Students will be able to build secure applications in mobile cloud after this course.
preliminary: students in this course should have attended Computer Networks, Operation System, Information Security and Cryptography Algorithms related courses.
This course concerns mobile cloud security issues by looking at the current state of mobile cloud security, vulnerabilities in mobile cloud computation, and how to use cryptography technical to address those vulnerabilities.
2 Network Security
3 Security in commercial Cloud
4 Security in Mobile Device
5 Security Standards in Mobile Cloud
6 Wrap up and Conclusion
Case Study (PRELIMINARY version )
- Mobile Device Data Backup System
Textbook and Reading List
There is no mandatory text book for this course. Instead, the instructors will give a reading list:
- Amazon Web Services–Overview of Security Processes: http://d36cz9buwru1tt.cloudfront.net/pdf/AWS_Security_Whitepaper.pdf
- Google’s security philosophy:http://www.google.com/intl/en/corporate/security.html
- Windows Azure General Availability: http://blogs.technet.com/b/microsoft_blog/archive/2010/02/01/windows-azure-general-availability.aspx
- Trusted Mobile Computing: http://www.kiskeya.net/ramon/work/pubs/mobiwi06.pdf
- OpenID Authentication 2.0 - Final: http://openid.net/specs/openid-authentication-2_0.html
- The OAuth 1.0 Protocol.2010.4: http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc5849.
- Security Guidance for Critical Areas of Focus in Cloud Computing V2.1: https://cloudsecurityalliance.org/csaguide.pdf
- Grading Policy
- Class and Office Hour Times
This Course is sponsored by Intel